Williamson Law Items40 textbooks were found
Kerr on Fraud and Mistake: Including the Law Relating to Misrepresentation Generally, Undue Influence, Fiduciary Relations, Constructive Notice, Specific Performance &C [1920 ]List Price:$39.99
Impairment and Disability: Law and Ethics at the Beginning and End of Life (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library)RentList Price:$65.95
A Digest of the General Statute Laws of the State of Texas: To Which Are Subjoined the Repealed Laws of the Republic and State of Texas, By, Through, ... of Mexico, Coahuila and Texas, Which WereList Price:$52.75
Kerr on fraud and mistake : including the law relating to misrepresentation generally, undue influence, fiduciary relations, constructive notice, specific performance &c
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.