William Penn ItemsMore than 100 items were found
The Sandy Foundation Shaken, Or Those So Generally Believed and Applauded Doctrines of One God, Subsisting in Three Distinct and Separate Persons ... of Scriptures Testimonies and Right Reason
Correspondence between William Penn and James Logan, secretary of the province of Pennsylvanis, and others, 1700-1750. From the original letters in possession of the Logan family Volume 1
No Cross, No Crown: A Discourse Showing the Nature and Discipline of the Holy Cross of Christ ; and That the Denial of Self, and Daily Bearing of ... ; to Which Are Added, the Living and Dying Te
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.