William Blackstone ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Commentaries on the laws of England. In four books. By Sir William Blackstone, Knt. One of the late justices of His Britannick Majesty's Court of Common Pleas. In four volumes.RentList Price:$38.75
A Translation Of All The Greek, Latin, Italian, And French Quotations Which Occur In Blackstone's Commentaries On The Laws Of England (1823)List Price:$42.95
Blickensderfer's Blackstone's elements of law etc.: with analytical charts, tables and legal definitions : arranged and displayed by a systematic and attractive method.RentList Price:$32.75
A Translation of All the Greek, Latin, Italian, and French Quotations Which Occur in Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England; And AlsoList Price:$20.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.