United States Supreme Court Items34 textbooks were found
The Admiralty Jurisdiction: Law and Practice of the Courts of the United States: With an Appendix, Containing the New Rules of Admiralty Practice Prescribed by the Supreme Court of the United States
The New Federal Equity Rules Promulgated by the United States Supreme Court at the October Term, 1912: Together with the Cognate Statutory Provisions ... with an Introduction, Annotations and Forms
Reports of Cases Argued and Adjudged in the Supreme Court of the United States, Vol. 21 (Classic Reprint)
Dred Scott, a colored man, vs. John F.A. Sandford: argument of Montgomery Blair, of counsel for the plaintiff in error.
Report of the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States and the opinions of the judges thereof, in the case of Dred Scott versus John F.A. Sandford. December term, 1856
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.