Trade Market ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Carbon Tax and Cap-and-Trade Tools: Market-based Approaches for Controlling Greenhouse Gases (Climate Change and Its Causes, Effects and Prediction)List Price:$69.00
International Capital Markets: Developments and Prospects, April 1989 (International Capital Markets Development, Prospects and Key Policy Issues)List Price:$15.00
Opening America's Market: U.S. Foreign Trade Policy Since 1776 (Luther Hartwell Hodges Series on Business, Society and the State)RentList Price:$39.95
Non Tariff Measures With Market Imperfections: Trade and Welfare Implications (Frontiers of Economics and Gobalization) (Frontiers of Economics and Globalization)List Price:$131.99
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.