Thomas Edward Scrutton Items20 textbooks were found
The Laws of Copyright: An Examination of the Principles Which Should Regulate Literary and Artistic Property in England and Other Countries : Being ... for the Year 1882, Revised and Enlarged
The influence of the Roman law on the law of England. Being the Yorke prize essay of the University of Cambridge for the year 1884:
Commons and Common Fields or the History and Policy of the Laws Relating, to Commons and Enclosures in England: Being the Yorke Prize Essay of the ... of Cambridge for the Year (Classic Reprint)
Land in fetters, or, The history and policy of the laws restraining the alienation and settlement of land in England: being the Yorke prize essay of the University of Cambridge for the year 1885.RentList Price:$22.75
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.