The Role Law International Politics ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Unifying and Harmonising Substantive Law and the Role of Conflict of Laws (Pocketbooks of the Hague Academy of International Law)List Price:$20.00
The Law, Economics and Politics of Retaliation in WTO Dispute Settlement (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)RentList Price:$159.99
Effective Application of EU State Aid Procedures: The Role of National Law and Practice (International Competition Law)RentList Price:$201.00
The Politics of International Law and Compliance: Serbia, Croatia and The Hague Tribunal (Routledge Research in Comparative Politics)RentList Price:$140.00
Compensation for Environmental Damages Under International Law: The Role of the International Judge (Energy and Environmental Law and Policy Series) ... Supranational and Comparative Aspects)RentList Price:$135.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.