The Philosophy Law Historical Perspective Items82 textbooks were found
International Law in Historical Perspective:Vol. XII:Index (International Law in Historical Perspective, 12)List Price:$361.00
Zoosexuality and the Law: Zoophilia, Historical and cultural perspectives on zoophilia, Obscenity, Pornography, Religious law, Human-animal marriage, Sexual norm, Sodomy law, Norm (sociology)List Price:$49.00
The philosophy of creation: unfolding the laws of the progressive development of nature, and embracing the philosophy of man, spirit, and the spirit ... through the hand of Horace G. Wood, medium...RentList Price:$16.99
A Sociology of Constitutions: Constitutions and State Legitimacy in Historical- Sociological Perspective (Cambridge Studies in Law and Society)RentList Price:$134.00
The Categories and the Principle of Coherence: Whitehead's Theory of Categories in Historical Perspective (Nijhoff International Philosophy Series)RentList Price:$229.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.