The Human Record Items48 textbooks were found
The People's Chronology: A Year-By-Year Record of Human Events from Prehistory to the Present (A Henry Holt Reference Book)List Price:$25.00
A Documentary History of Human Rights: A Record of the Events, Documents and Speeches that Shaped Our World
The Human Fossil Record, Terminology and Craniodental Morphology of Genus I Homo/I (Europe) (Volume 1)List Price:$254.50
The Human Fossil Record, Craniodental Morphology of Early Hominids (Genera Australopithecus, Paranthropus, Orrorin), and Overview (Volume 4)RentList Price:$350.00
The Encyclopedia of Pure Materia Medica: A Record of the Positive Effects of Drugs Upon the Healthy Human OrganismList Price:$45.75
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
For all your procrastinators, the Semester Guarantee program lasts through January 11, 2012, so get going!
*It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account.
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.
Shipping for rental returns is free. Simply print your prepaid shipping label available from the returns page under My Account. For more information see the How to Return page.