The Everyday Language Items86 textbooks were found
Lost Words and Lost Worlds: Modernity and the Language of Everyday Life in Late Nineteenth-Century Stockholm (Cambridge Human Geography)RentList Price:$52.00
Name Dropping: Darwinian Struggles, Oedipal Feelings, and Kafkaesque Ordeals---An A to Z Guide to the Use of Names in Everyday LanguageRentList Price:$21.95
Ways of Doing: Students Explore their Everyday and Classroom Processes (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)RentList Price:$40.75
Lost Words and Lost Worlds: Modernity and the Language of Everyday Life in Late Nineteenth-Century Stockholm (Cambridge Human Geography)List Price:$67.99
Multilingual Phrase Book: Everyday Conversation for Travelers Abroad in Five Languages: English, French, German, Italian and SpanishList Price:$3.95
Everyday Spoken Language -No More Excuse. Fluent English You Can-(MP3 CD Included) (Chinese Edition)
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.