The European Court ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Fair Trials: The European Criminal Procedural Tradition and the European Court of Human Rights (Criminal Law Library)List Price:$100.00
Central European Constitutional Courts in the Face of EU Membership: The Influence of the German Model in Hungary and Poland (Constitutional Law Library)List Price:$189.00
The Limits of Legal Reasoning and the European Court of Justice (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy)RentList Price:$124.00
Merger Decisions and the Rules of Procedure of the European Community Courts (International Competition Law)List Price:$203.00
Moot Court Competitions, including: Moot Court, The European Law Moot Court Competition, Willem C. Vis Moot, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot ... Union Moot, Ames Moot Court CompetitionList Price:$17.75
National Remedies Before the Court of Justice: Issues of Harmonisation and Differentiation (Modern Studies in European Law)List Price:$120.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.