The European Court ItemsMore than 100 items were found
The Development of Positive Obligations under the European Convention on Human Rights by the European Court of Human Rights (Human Rights Law in Perspective)List Price:$94.00
The European Court of Justice: The Politics of Judicial Integration (European Union (Hardcover Adult))RentList Price:$140.00
Four Years at the Court of Henry VIII: Selection of Despatches Written by the Venetian Ambassador, Sebastian Giustinian, and Addressed to the Signory ... Collection - European History) (Volume 1)RentList Price:$40.99
Four Years at the Court of Henry VIII: Selection of Despatches Written by the Venetian Ambassador, Sebastian Giustinian, and Addressed to the Signory ... Collection - European History) (Volume 2)RentList Price:$40.99
The European Court of Human Rights in the Post-Cold War Era: Universality in Transition (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)List Price:$145.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.