Talk About Health Items20 textbooks were found
The Truth About Menopause and Hormonal Health: Straight Talk from Medical Professionals and Women Like YouList Price:$16.95
Children Talk about Their New York City Neighborhoods: The Role of Subjective and Objective Neighborhood Evaluations in Understanding Child Health
Talking About Spirituality in Health Care Practice: A Resource for the Multi-Professional Health Care TeamList Price:$31.95
Clinical and Research Uses of an Adolescent Mental Health Intake Questionnaire: What Kids Need to Talk About (Monograph Published Simultaneously as Social Work in Mental)List Price:$51.95
Asking the Right Questions 2: Talking with Clients about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Mental Health, Counselling and Addiction SettingsRentList Price:$16.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.