Supply War Items28 textbooks were found
"The Supply for Tomorrow Must Not Fail": The Civil War of Captain Simon Perkins, Jr., a Union QuartermasterList Price:$35.00
The Bread of Affliction: The Food Supply in the USSR during World War II (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies)RentList Price:$59.99
Forged in War: The Continental Congress and the Origin of Military Supply and Acquisition Policy (Contributions in Military Studies)RentList Price:$84.00
Technical Services: Transportation Corps, Movements, Training, and Supply (United States Army in World War II)List Price:$26.50
The Bread of Affliction: The Food Supply in the USSR during World War II (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies)RentList Price:$144.99
History of the 26Th Engineers, U.S.a. (Water Supply Regiment) in the World War, September, 1917-March, 1919: The Story of the RegimentList Price:$26.75
United States Army in World War Ii, Technical Services, Quartermaster Corps, Organization, Supply and Services, Vol. 2List Price:$15.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.