Stefan Vogenauer Items8 textbooks were found
Prohibition of Abuse of Law: A New General Principle of EU Law? (Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law)List Price:$190.00
Reforming the French Law of Obligations: Comparative Reflections on the Avant-projet de rÃforme du droit des obligations et de la prescription ('the ... Institute of European and Comparative Law)List Price:$260.00
Cases, Materials and Text on Contract Law: Ius Commune Casebooks for the Common Law of Europe (Second Edition)List Price:$90.00
The Harmonisation of European Contract Law: Implications for European Private Laws, Business and Legal Practice (Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law)List Price:$134.00
Civil Justice Systems in Europe: Implications for Choice of Forum and Choice of Contract Law (Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law)List Price:$86.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.