Richard Bird Items59 textbooks were found
How to Prune Fruiting Plants: A Practical Gardener's Guide to Pruning and Training Tree Fruit and Soft Fruit, with Easy-to-Follow Advice and Over 300 Step-by-Step PhotographsList Price:$14.99
Illustrated Practical Encyclopedia of Pruning, Training and Topiary: How to Prune and Train Trees, Shrubs, Hedges, Topiary, Tree and Soft Fruit, ... photographs and 100 Practical IllustrationsList Price:$29.99
How to Grow Root Vegetables: A practical gardening guide to growing beets, turnips, rutabagas, carrots, parsnips and potatoes, with step-by-step techniques and over 185 photographsList Price:$12.99
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.