Richard Bird Items59 textbooks were found
How to Grow Greens: A gardeners guide to growing cabbages, brussels sprouts, broccoli, kale, lettuce, cauliflower and spinach, with step-by-step techniques and over 150 photographs
How to Grow Herbs: A Practical Guide to Growing 18 Essential Culinary Herbs, with Step-by-Step Techniques and 200 Colour PhotographsList Price:$12.99
Making the Most of Perennials in the Garden: A comprehensive visual directory and practical guide to growing perennial plants to suit all garden ... 300 beautiful color pictures make it simpleList Price:$14.99
Guia practica completa poda y arreglos de arboles y arbustos / Complete Practical Guide to Pruning and arrangements of trees and shrubs: Como Podar, Cuidar ... Trees, Ornamental Trees, V (Spanish Edition)List Price:$31.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.