Rebecca Probert Items12 textbooks were found
Marriage Law for Genealogists: The Definitive Guide ...what everyone tracing their family history needs to know about where, when, who and how their English and Welsh ancestors marriedList Price:$14.99
The Changing Legal Regulation of Cohabitation: From Fornicators to Family, 1600-2010 (Law in Context)RentList Price:$149.99
Marriage Law and Practice in the Long Eighteenth Century: A Reassessment (Cambridge Studies in English Legal History)RentList Price:$124.99
The Rights and Wrongs of Royal Marriage: how the law has led to heartbreak, farce and confusion, and why it must be changedRentList Price:$14.99
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.