Reason Law Items92 textbooks were found
The Concept of Scientific Law in the Philosophy of Science and Epistemology: A Study of Theoretical Reason (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)RentList Price:$209.00
Community and Collective Rights: A Theoretical Framework for Rights Held by Groups (Law and Practical Reason)RentList Price:$116.00
Law, Reason, and Morality, in Medieval Jewish Philosophy: Sadia Gaon, Bahya ibn Pakuda, and Moses MaimonidesRentList Price:$105.00
The Scepter of Reason: Public Discussion and Political Radicalism in the Origins of Constitutionalism (Law and Philosophy Library)RentList Price:$93.00
The Scepter of Reason: Public Discussion and Political Radicalism in the Origins of Constitutionalism (Law and Philosophy Library)RentList Price:$89.99
Being Apart from Reasons: The Role of Reasons in Public and Private Moral Decision-Making (Law and Philosophy Library)RentList Price:$209.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.