Principle Economics Items9 textbooks were found
Kalecki's Principle of Increasing Risk and Keynesian Economics (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)List Price:$150.00
The Foundations of Non-Equilibrium Economics: The principle of circular and cumulative causation (Routledge Advances in Heterodox Economics)List Price:$155.00
Intelligence as a Principle of Public Economy: Del pensiero come principio d'economia publica (Studies in Ethics and Economics)RentList Price:$39.99
Regulatory Barriers and the Principle of Non-discrimination in World Trade Law: Past, Present, and Future (Studies in International Economics)List Price:$90.00
Routledge Revivals: Economics: Charging for Government (Routledge Revivals): User charges and earmarked taxes in principle and practice (Volume 14)List Price:$155.00
Howard T. Odum: Howard W. Odum, Ecology, Ecosystem Ecology, Energetics, Maximum Power Principle, Energy Systems Language, Embodied Energy, Systems Ecology, Ecological Economics, Ecological EngineeringList Price:$51.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.