Physical Geology Explor The Earth Items87 textbooks were found
Outlines & Highlights for Earth: An Introduction to Physical Geology by Edward J. Tarbuck, Dennis Tasa, Frederick K LutgensList Price:$0.00
Exam Prep for Dynamic Earth: An Introduction to Physical Geology by Skinner & Porter & Park, 5th Ed.List Price:$0.00
Earth: An Introduction to Physical Geology, Books a la Carte Edition & Modified Masteringgeology with Pearson Etext -- ValuepList Price:$140.93
New Masteringgeology with Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For Earth: An Introduction to Physical GeologyList Price:$90.85
Pearson eText Student Access Kit for How Does Earth Work? Physical Geology and the Process of Science (2nd Edition)List Price:$91.00
Climate and Time in their Geological Relations: A Theory of Secular Changes of the Earth's Climate (Cambridge Library Collection - Physical Sciences)RentList Price:$59.99
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.