Nternational Business Compet The Global Marketplace Items27 textbooks were found
The Global Business Leader: Practical Advice for Success in a Transcultural Marketplace (INSEAD Business Press)RentList Price:$53.00
Studyguide for International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace by Hill, ISBN 9780072873955 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)List Price:$0.00
Export & Import - Winning in the Global Marketplace: A practical hands-on guide to success in international business, with 100s of real-world examples + exercisesRentList Price:$24.96
Studyguide for Integrated Business Communication: In a global marketplace by Bonnye E. Stuart, ISBN 9780470027677 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)List Price:$0.00
E-commerce Adoption and Small Business in the Global Marketplace: Tools for Optimization (Premier Reference Source)RentList Price:$180.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.