North Carolina Rule Court Items55 textbooks were found
Biographical History of North Carolina From Colonial Times to the Present: Editors, Samuel a. Ashe, Stephen B. Weeks, Charles L. Van Noppen [V.2 ] [1905-1917 ]List Price:$39.99
Law and Society in the South: A History of North Carolina Court Cases (New Directions in Southern History)List Price:$50.00
The Southern Mind Under Union Rule: The Diary of James Rumley, Beaufort, North Carolina, 1862-1865 (New Perspectives on the History of the South)List Price:$34.95
Allen (Harvey) v. State Board of Education of North Carolina U.S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record with Supporting PleadingsRentList Price:$36.99
The Southern Mind Under Union Rule: The Diary of James Rumley, Beaufort, North Carolina, 1862-1865 (New Perspectives on the History of the South)List Price:$19.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.