New York Items66 textbooks were found
Names of persons for whom marriage licenses were issued by the secretary of the province of New York, previous to 1784
The Greater New York Charter As Enacted in 1897 and Revised in 1901: As Further Amended by Subsequent Acts, Down to and Including the Year 1906. with ... Judicial Decisions Relating Thereto, TogetherList Price:$18.75
The Law of Domestic Relations of the State of New York, with Forms: Including Marriage, Divorce, Separation, Rights and Liabilities of Married Women, ... Apprentices and Servants, AbandonmentList Price:$32.75
Mckinney's Consolidated Laws of New York Annotated: With Annotations from State and Federal Courts and State Agencies, Vol. 8 (Classic Reprint)
Code of ordinances of the city of New York, approved November 8, 1906, containing all general ordinances in force January 1, 1906, and the sanitary ... all ordinances and amendments passed from JList Price:$37.75
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.