Neuropsychology Textbook Items12 textbooks were found
Studyguide for Neuropsychology: Clinical and Experimental Foundations by Elias & Saucier, ISBN 9780205343614
Studyguide for Neurovascular Neuropsychology by Joanne Festa, ISBN 9780387707136 (Cram 101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Principles of Neuropsychology by Eric A. Zillmer, ISBN 9780495003762 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology by Bryan Kolb, ISBN 9780716795865 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Child Neuropsychology: Concepts, Theory and Practice by Jonathan Reed, ISBN 9781405152662 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Geriatric Neuropsychology: Assessment and Intervention by Deborah K. Attix, ISBN 9781593852269 (Cram 101 Textbook Outlines)
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.