Network Market Items83 textbooks were found
Third Party Access and Network Unbundling in the European gas market: Is it enough to foster competition?RentList Price:$65.00
Market Integration through 'Network Governance': The Role of European Agencies and Networks of Regulators (Ius Commune Europaeum)List Price:$90.00
Valuation of Network Effects in Software Markets: A Complex Networks Approach (Contributions to Management Science)RentList Price:$219.00
The Regulatory Management of Privatised Public Utilities: A Network Perspective on the Regulatory Process in the Egyptian Telecommunications Market
Network Economics and the Allocation of Savings: A Model of Peering in the Voice-over-IP Telecommunications Market (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)RentList Price:$149.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.