Music Law Items55 textbooks were found
A treatise on the law of copyright: in literature, the drama, music, engraving, and sculpture and also in designs for ornamenting articles of ... including the recent statutes on the subject.RentList Price:$21.75
Dramatic and musical law; being a digest of the law relating to theatres and music halls and containing chapters on theatrical contracts, theatrical, ... licenses, dramatic and musical copyright, &cList Price:$19.99
Deconstructivism, including: Frank Gehry, Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Experience Music Project And Science Fiction Museum And Hall Of Fame, Stata ... Art Gallery Of Ontario, Loyola Law SchoolList Price:$27.75
A Catalogue of All Graduates in Divinity, Law, Medicine, Arts and Music, Who Have Regularly Proceeded or Been Created in the University of Oxford, Between October 10, 1659, and December 31, 1850.
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.