Modern Macroeconomics Items72 textbooks were found
Studyguide for Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics by Ben J. Heijdra, ISBN 9780199210695 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)List Price:$0.00
The Macroeconomics of Global Imbalances: European and Asian Perspectives (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)RentList Price:$145.00
UNDERSTANDING MODERN MACROECONOMICS: Resources, National Income, Employment and Unemployment, Growth and Wealth, Inflation, Government Policies, Money ... Deficits and Debt, International, and MoreRentList Price:$11.95
Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy: A Post-Keynesian Approach (New Directions in Modern Economics)List Price:$152.00
Wages and Profits in the Capitalist Economy: The Impact of Monopolistic Power on Macroeconomic Performance in the USA and Uk (New Directions in Modern Economics)List Price:$145.00
Macroeconomic Dimensions of Public Finance: Essays in Honour of Vito Tanzi (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)List Price:$250.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.