Modern Earth Science Items22 textbooks were found
Mysteries of the Universe and Planet Earth: Revealing the Absolute Convergence of Modern Science Discoveries and Biblical Creation HistoryRentList Price:$11.99
Historical Seismology: Interdisciplinary Studies of Past and Recent Earthquakes (Modern Approaches in Solid Earth Sciences)RentList Price:$269.00
Accretionary Prisms and Convergent Margin Tectonics in the Northwest Pacific Basin (Modern Approaches in Solid Earth Sciences)RentList Price:$209.00
Links Between Geological Processes, Microbial Activities & Evolution of Life: Microbes and Geology (Modern Approaches in Solid Earth Sciences)RentList Price:$209.00
Phosphate Deposits of the World: Volume 3, Neogene to Modern Phosphorites (Cambridge Earth Science Series) (v. 3)RentList Price:$124.99
Storm Depositional Systems: Dynamic Stratigraphy in Modern and Ancient Shallow-Marine Sequences (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences)RentList Price:$99.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.