Middle Eastern Food History Items88 textbooks were found
Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages: A Cultural History (International Library of Historical Studies)RentList Price:$105.00
The Survey of Palestine Under the British Mandate, 1920-1948 (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)RentList Price:$190.00
Mamluks and Ottomans: Studies in Honour of Michael Winter (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)List Price:$54.95
Islam, Secularism and Nationalism in Modern Turkey: Who is a Turk? (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)RentList Price:$190.00
The Pasha's Bedouin: Tribes and State in the Egypt of Mehemet Ali, 1805-1848 (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)List Price:$54.95
Ottoman Foreign Policy During the Bosnian Annexation Crisis, 1908-1909 (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)List Price:$115.00
The Ghazi Sultans and the Frontiers of Islam: A comparative study of the late medieval and early modern periods (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern History)List Price:$150.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.