Mental Health Court Items20 textbooks were found
Expert Witnesses in Child Abuse Cases: What Can and Should Be Said in Court (Law & Mental Health Professionals)List Price:$29.95
The Portable Guide to Testifying in Court for Mental Health Professionals: An A-Z Guide to Being an Effective WitnessRentList Price:$80.00
The Most Democratic Branch: How the Courts Serve America (Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands' Adolescent Mental Health Initiative)
McDowell (Floyd) v. Texas Board of Mental Health & Mental Retardation U.S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record with Supporting PleadingsRentList Price:$29.99
Criminal Justice Interventions for Offenders with Mental Illness: Evaluation of Mental Health Courts in Bronx and Brooklyn, New YorkList Price:$24.75
Emerging Judicial Strategies for the Mentally Ill in the Criminal Caseload: Mental Health Courts in Fort Lauderdale, Seattle, San Bernardino, and AnchorageList Price:$25.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.