Melvin Joesten And John L Hogg Items42 textbooks were found
Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development, Volume 225: Volume 225: Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development (Methods in Enzymology)
High Resolution Separation and Analysis of Biological Macromolecules, Part A: Fundamentals, Volume 270 (Methods in Enzymology)RentList Price:$199.00
Strategic Stability in the Post-Cold War World and the Future of Nuclear Disarmament (NATO Science Partnership Sub-Series: 1:)RentList Price:$319.00
Metallobiochemistry, Part B: Metallothionein and Related Molecules, Volume 205: Volume 205: Metallobiochemistry Part B (Methods in Enzymology)RentList Price:$72.95
Bacterial Pathogenesis, Part A: Identification and Regulation of Virulence Factors, Volume 235 (Methods in Enzymology)
Enzyme Kinetics and Mechanisms, Part E, Energetics of Enzyme Catalysis, Volume 308 (Methods in Enzymology)List Price:$210.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.