Medical Law And Ethics Items98 textbooks were found
Legislating Medical Ethics: A Study of the New York State Do-Not-Resuscitate Law (Philosophy and Medicine)RentList Price:$379.00
Intention and Causation in Medical Non-Killing: The Impact of Criminal Law Concepts on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide (Biomedical Law & Ethics Library)RentList Price:$200.00
Medical Benefit and the Human Lottery: An Egalitarian Approach to Patient Selection (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)RentList Price:$209.00
The Ethics of Medical Involvement in Capital Punishment: A Philosophical Discussion (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)RentList Price:$209.00
Intention and Causation in Medical Non-Killing: The Impact of Criminal Law Concepts on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library)List Price:$67.95
Studyguide for Law, Liability, and Ethics for Medical Office Professionals by Myrtle R. Flight, ISBN 9781428359413 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)List Price:$0.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.