Mechanics Solid Material Items63 textbooks were found
Mechanics of Composite Materials: Selected Works of Nicholas J. Pagano (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)RentList Price:$449.00
Theory of Adaptive Fiber Composites: From Piezoelectric Material Behavior to Dynamics of Rotating Structures (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)RentList Price:$159.00
Fracture Mechanics: Mechanics, Solid mechanics, Fracture, Materials science, Physics, Stress (mechanics), Deformation (mechanics), Elasticity (physics), ... Crystallographic defect, FractographyList Price:$50.00
Mechanical Behaviour of Materials: Volume 1: Micro- and Macroscopic Constitutive Behaviour (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)RentList Price:$229.00
Polymer Composite Materials - Interface Phenomena & Processes (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)List Price:$209.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.