Mechanical Engineer Book Items24 textbooks were found
A Text-Book of Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering: Arranged for the Use of Engineers Qualifying for the Institution of Mechanisms Engineers, the Diplomas, Vol. 5 of 5 (Classic Reprint)
Practical calculation of dynamo-electric machines; a manual for electrical and mechanical engineers and a text-book for students of electrical engineering; continuous current machinery;List Price:$54.75
The works' manager's hand-book of modern rules, tables, and data: For civil and mechanical engineers, millwrights, and boiler makers; tool makers, machinists, ... brass founders, etc., etc. In six sections
The Works' Manager's Hand-book of Modern Rules, Tables, and Data for Civil and Mechanical Engineers, Millwrights, and Boiler Makers; Tool Makers, ... in Six Sections: I. Stationary and LocomotList Price:$30.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.