Martin Montgomery Items41 textbooks were found
The Walking City: The Montgomery Bus Boycott, 1955-1956 (Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement, Vol 7)List Price:$125.00
Statistics of the Colonies of the British Empire ...: From the Official Records of the Colonial OfficeList Price:$61.75
The Indian Empire (Volume 2); History, Topography, Geology, Climate, Population, Chief Cities and Provinces; Tributary and Protected States;List Price:$86.39
History of the British possessions in the Indian & Atlantic Oceans; comprising Ceylon, Penang, Malacca, Sincapore, the Falkland Islands, St. Helena, ... Castle, &c., &c. By R. Montgomery MartinList Price:$33.75
History of Nova Scotia, Cape Breton, the Sable Islands, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, the Bermudas, Newfoundland, &c., &cList Price:$33.75
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.