Market And Promotion Items16 textbooks were found
Radio Promotion: 1st Edition: A Guide for the Independent Recording Artist: How to Protect, Market, and Sell Your Music.RentList Price:$29.99
The Impact of the September 11th Attacks on Tourism: The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Special Report #20 - Market Intelligence and Promotion Section)List Price:$30.50
Telecommunications And Trade Promotion Authority: Meaningful Market Access Goals For Telecommunications Services In International Trade AgreementsRentList Price:$15.75
Promotion of the Tourist Image of European Destinations on Competitive International Markets (Contains papers in English and French)List Price:$23.50
How to Land a Top-Paying Market and Survey Researchers Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, What to Expect From Recruiters and More!List Price:$24.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.