Market 14th Edition ItemsMore than 100 items were found
How to Market Books: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Profit and Exploiting All Channels to Market 4th editionList Price:$50.00
Economy and Nature in the Fourteenth Century: Money, Market Exchange, and the Emergence of Scientific Thought (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series)RentList Price:$44.99
Food Lovers' Guide to® Connecticut, 4th: The Best Restaurants, Markets & Local Culinary Offerings (Food Lovers' Series)List Price:$19.95
Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets, The, Student Value Edition (9th Edition) (Books a la Carte)List Price:$140.67
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.