BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Publisher:McGraw-Hill Higher Education (US)
ISBN: 9780077387372 / 0077387376 eBook edition Managerial Economics & Business Strategy
- Highlight passages
- Create study notes
- Search in one book or all your books, words and/or pictures, just your notes
- Right-click any word to find definitions immediately
- Support for rich media and interactivity
eBook Online Reader - Browser Requirements
- Microsoft IE 8 | 9
- Firefox 8 | 9
- Safari 4 | 5
- Google Chrome 15 | 16
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 6
Bookshelf Online will display and function properly when viewed with any browser in the Fully Supported column.
Partial Support: All major functionality should work and the layout is approximately correct when Bookshelf Online is viewed with a browser in the Partial Support column.
Limited Support: Content will appear on the pages; however the UI display and product functionality may be different to the browsers listed under the Fully Supported column.
Accessing your eBooks through your Mobile Device
Support Mobile Devices
- iPod Touch*
Mobile DeviceBrowser Requirements
- iOS's Safari mobile
* In order for an iPod Touch/iPad to work with Bookshelf Online, you must have a constant connection to a wireless network.
Knowledge Base/VitalSource Bookshelf Online Support Page