Leverage Finance Items12 textbooks were found
Leveraged Finance: Concepts, Methods, and Trading of High-Yield Bonds, Loans, and Derivatives (Frank J. Fabozzi Series)RentList Price:$90.00
A Pragmatist's Guide to Leveraged Finance: Credit Analysis for Bonds and Bank Debt (paperback) (Applied Corporate Finance)RentList Price:$64.99
Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers and Acquisitions + Valuation Models (Wiley Finance)RentList Price:$175.00
A Pragmatist's Guide to Leveraged Finance: Credit Analysis for Bonds and Bank Debt (Applied Corporate Finance)List Price:$64.99
Intermediate Structured Finance Modeling, with Website: Leveraging Excel, VBA, Access, and Powerpoint (Wiley Finance)List Price:$175.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.