Law For Society ItemsMore than 100 items were found
The Ethics of Total Confinement: A Critique of Madness, Citizenship, and Social Justice (American Psychology-Law Society Series)RentList Price:$89.00
Getting Justice and Getting Even : Legal Consciousness among Working-Class Americans (Language and Legal Discourse Series) (Chicago Series in Law and Society)RentList Price:$38.00
A Judgment for Solomon: The d'Hauteville Case and Legal Experience in Antebellum America (Cambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society)RentList Price:$40.99
The Crisis of Imprisonment: Protest, Politics, and the Making of the American Penal State, 1776-1941 (Cambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society)RentList Price:$40.99
Nazi Saboteurs on Trial: A Military Tribunal and American Law (Landmark Law Cases & American Society)RentList Price:$19.95
Pronouncing and Persevering: Gender and the Discourses of Disputing in an African Islamic Court (Chicago Series in Law and Society)RentList Price:$34.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.