Law And Society ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Cases and Materials on Labor Law: Collective Bargaining in a Free Society (American Casebook) (American Casebooks)RentList Price:$208.00
Public Land in the Roman Republic: A Social and Economic History of Ager Publicus in Italy, 396-89 BC (Oxford Studies in Roman Society and Law)RentList Price:$155.00
Death by Design: Capital Punishment As a Social Psychological System (American Psychology-Law Society)RentList Price:$44.95
Thinking Like A Lawyer: An Introduction To Legal Reasoning (New Perspectives on Law, Culture, and Society)List Price:$42.00
The Struggle for Student Rights: Tinker V. Des Moines and the 1960s (Landmark Law Cases and American Society)RentList Price:$13.95
A Theory of Shield Laws: Journalists, Their Sources, and Popular Constitutionalism (Law and Society) (Law and Society : Recent Scholarship)List Price:$80.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.