Kenneth Hall ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2011: Corporations, 24th Edition (Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation Individuals)RentList Price:$200.00
Developing and Training Human Resources in Organizations (Prenticee Hall Series in Human Resources) (3rd Edition)RentList Price:$169.60
Secondary Cities and Urban Networking in the Indian Ocean Realm, c. 1400-1800 (Comparative Urban Studies)RentList Price:$44.99
Structure and Society in Early South India: Essays in Honour of Noboru Karashima (Oxford India Collection)List Price:$19.95
Integrate or Perish: Perspectives of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community and Commonwealth Caribbean Countries 1963-2002List Price:$0.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
For all your procrastinators, the Semester Guarantee program lasts through January 11, 2012, so get going!
*It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account.
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.
Shipping for rental returns is free. Simply print your prepaid shipping label available from the returns page under My Account. For more information see the How to Return page.