Japan Postwar Party Politics Items37 textbooks were found
Party Politics and Decentralization in Japan and France: When the Opposition Governs (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)List Price:$150.00
Australia, Japan and Southeast Asia: Early Post-War Initiatives in Regional Diplomacy (Asian Political, Economic and Security Issues)List Price:$140.00
The United Nations in Japan's Foreign and Security Policymaking, 1945-1992: National Security, Party Politics, and International Status (Harvard East Asian Monographs)List Price:$45.00
Japanese Electoral Politics: Creating a New Party System (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)RentList Price:$195.00
The Changing Japanese Political System: The Liberal Democratic Party and the Ministry of Finance (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)RentList Price:$180.00
The Changing Japanese Political System: The Liberal Democratic Party and the Ministry of Finance (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)List Price:$54.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.