Introduction The Legal System Items60 textbooks were found
Studyguide for Law and Justice: Introduction to the American Legal System by Howard Abadinsky, ISBN 9780132328630
Studyguide for Introduction to Law and the Legal System by Frank Schubert, ISBN 9780618770908 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Introduction to the Law and Legal System of the United States by William Burnham, ISBN 9780314158987 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Lessons from the Australian Constitution: An Introduction to the Australian Legal System (Worlds of Law. Foundations and Intersections)List Price:$44.95
The Civil Law Tradition, 3rd Edition: An Introduction to the Legal Systems of Europe and Latin AmericaRentList Price:$48.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.