International Refugee Law And Socio Economic Right Items8 textbooks were found
International Refugee Law and Socio-Economic Rights: Refuge from Deprivation (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)RentList Price:$51.00
International Refugee Law and Socio-Economic Rights: Refuge from Deprivation (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)RentList Price:$139.00
The Interrelation between the Right to Identity of Minorities and their Socio-economic Participation (Studies in International Minority and Group Rights)List Price:$219.00
Resisting Economic Globalization: Critical Theory and International Investment Law (Palgrave MacMillan Socio-Legal Studies)RentList Price:$95.00
Vindicating Socio-Economic Rights: International Standards and Comparative Experiences (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)RentList Price:$145.00
The Right to Development and International Economic Law: Legal and Moral Dimensions (Studies in International Trade Law)List Price:$122.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.