Incompressible Flow Items36 textbooks were found
Physics of Transitional Shear Flows: Instability and Laminar-Turbulent Transition in Incompressible Near-Wall Shear Layers (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)RentList Price:$179.00
High-Resolution Methods for Incompressible and Low-Speed Flows (Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics)RentList Price:$299.00
Modeling and Computation of Boundary-Layer Flows: Laminar, Turbulent and Transitional Boundary Layers in Incompressible Flows. Solutions Manual and Computer ProgramsRentList Price:$182.00
Development and testing of high-resolution upwind schemes: Upwind schemes for incompressible free surface flowsRentList Price:$7.00
The Navier-Stokes Equations: On Special Classes and Properties of Exact Solutions of 3D Incompressible FlowsRentList Price:$72.00
Large Eddy Simulation of Turbulent Incompressible Flows: Analytical and Numerical Results for a Class of LES Models (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)RentList Price:$179.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.