Iec Tc Sc 47 Items7 textbooks were found
IEC/TR 62380 Ed. 1.0 en:2004, Reliability data handbook - Universal model for reliability prediction of electronics components, PCBs and equipment
IEC/PAS 62162 Ed. 1.0 en:2000, Field-induced charged-device model test method for electrostatic discharge withstand thresholds of microelectronic components
IEC 60749-25 Ed. 1.0 b:2003, Semiconductor devices - Mechanical and climatic test methods - Part 25: Temperature cycling
IEC 60749-34 Ed. 1.0 b:2005, Semiconductor devices - Mechanical and climatic test methods - Part 34: Power cycling
IEC 60749-6 Ed. 1.0 b:2002, Semiconductor devices - Mechanical and climatic test methods - Part 6: Storage at high temperature
IEC 60749-23 Ed. 1.0 b:2004, Semiconductor devices - Mechanical and climatic test methods - Part 23: High temperature operating life
IEC/PAS 62050 Ed. 1.0 en:2004, Board level drop test method of components for handheld electronic products
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.