How Photograph ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Bryan Peterson's Understanding Photography Field Guide: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any CameraList Price:$24.99
Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera (Updated Edition)List Price:$25.95
Bryan Peterson's Understanding Composition Field Guide: How to See and Photograph Images with ImpactRentList Price:$22.99
101 Needlepoint Stitches and How to Use Them: Fully Illustrated with Photographs and Diagrams (Dover Embroidery, Needlepoint)List Price:$12.95
100 Classic Napkin Folds: simple and stylish napkins for every occasion: Over 700 step-by-step photographs show you how to make stunning folds to a professional levelList Price:$18.99
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.