Hospital Medicine ItemsMore than 100 items were found
St Mary's: The History of a London Teaching Hospital (Mcgill-Queen's/Associated Medical Services Studies in the History of Medicine)List Price:$34.95
The hospital pupil; or, an essay intended to facilitate the study of medicine and surgery. In four letters. ... By James Parkinson.RentList Price:$21.75
Hospital Acquired Infections and Anti-Microbial Therapy, An Issue of Critical Care Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)List Price:$99.00
A history of United States Army Base Hospital No. 36 (Detroit College of Medicine and Surgery Unit) organized at Detroit, Michigan, April 11th, 1917List Price:$26.75
2008 Military Manuals: U.S. Army Field Manuals, Volume Two, 172 Manuals including Health, Medicine, Hospital, Intelligence, Engineering, NBC Defense, Combat Support (CD-ROM)
Emergency Medicine: Hospital, Emergency department, Emergency medical services, Intensive- care unit, Urgent care, Physician, Physician assistant, Nurse, Nurse practitionerList Price:$67.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.